Best Bittorrent Clients...
- Manual peer upload blocking (when seeding) and kick-banning
- Control added to not cache small files
- Advanced network settings: MTU, SO_RCVBUF, SO_SNDBUF, IPTOS
- Plugin support for installing and uninstaling plugins
- Client identification plugin interface
- Separate protocol payload and overhead stats
- Network selection support (public, i2p, tor)
BT++ 0.5.4 (alpha)
- multiple downloads in a single window,
- minimize to the system tray (win32 only),
- list style display of downloads
- automatic re-starting of interrupted torrents
- without needing the .torrent link.
- include enhanced bandwidth throttling,
- better OS/browser integration and much, much more.
ABC [Bittorrent] 3.1
* Multiple downloads in a single window
* Queueing system with priority
* Ability to customize the information ABC displays
* Supporing pause, stop, resume, queue, remove operations
* Minimize to taskbar (and/or system tray)
* Displaying torrent details
* Supporting advanced settings from BitTornado
- eXeem peer_id and name detection
- ability to copy the torrent info hash to the clipboard by clicking on it
- option to not restore G3 from taskbar when adding torrent
- DNS lookup to the friends list
* Basic queue management functions
* Associate .torrent to submit immediately (win32 only)
* Changing parameters at run-time without restarting
* Peer Identification
* Peer IP Information: Country and Network Name
- multitracker extension support (as described by John Hoffman)
- serves multiple torrents on a single port and a single thread
- supports http proxies and proxy authentication
- gzipped tracker-responses
- supports files > 2 gigabytes.
- queues torrents for file check, instead of checking all of them in parallel.
XBT Client 0.6.9
- Automatic, fast resume.
- File queueing. File priorities.
- Integrated torrent maker.
- Integrated UDP tracker.
- Multi interface (command-line, graphical and web)
- Multi platform (Linux and Windows).
- Single window, multiple torrents.
- Upload rate limit.
- UPnP NAT port mapping.
- Web frontend (PHP).
- Queue System & Auto-Complete
- Clearer messages and tooltips
- Transfer Profiles
* Intelligent Connection Optimize
* Intelligent Rate Control, optimize the upload
* Intelligent Disk Cache, decrease the potential damage
* Intelligent Disk Allocating, no long-time disk allocation
* Intelligent Hash Scan, no time-consuming scanning when seeding / resume. (detail)
* Firewall and NAT Traversal
* Auto config ICF (Internet Connection Firewall)
* Auto config port mapping in router
- Search for .torrent files in the most popular search engines
- Fully customizable user interface, with several skins included
- Embedded web browser with links to the best .torrent sites, you can add your own favs too
- Create .torrent wizard to help you share your files with the rest of the community
- Details window to know everything about your downloads
- Powerful queue system: choose all you want to download and let it work by itself
- Install directly in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Polish, Dutch
* Clean interface
* Multiple simultaneous downloads
* Disk cache mechanism
* Fast job resume
* File selecting support
* Powerful file manager
* UPnP portmapping
* Instant Messaging support
* Gzip Data compression
* Flexible speed control
* Scheduled downloading
* Integrated with IE
* Shutdown computer when done
* HTTP/SOCKS4/5 proxy support
* High speed
* Very low CPU & Mem usage
G3 Torrent 1.01
* Queuing and downloading of multiple torrents.
* Real-time list of peer addresses and their statistics. Reverse DNS toggle-able.
* Advanced Progress bar graphically illustrates which pieces of the file have been downloaded.
* A graph to display upload and download rates over time.
* Each torrent being downloaded has it's own graph record.
* Optional Web Interface for remote adminstration.
* Friends Priority System. Friends IP address can be set to get upload preference if they are downloading the same file.
* Temporary upload priority can be given to peers by right clicking them in the list.
* Peers can be banned by right clicking them in the list.
- Experimental UPnP NAT Traversal support
- create torrents using ZipTorrent!
- Hot-Key to show/hide the GUI
- New Wizard walks you through the ZipTorrent settings
- Torrent link catcher can automatically download torrents
- Multitracker specification
- About super-seed mode
- reverted to Python 2.3 / wxPython 2.5.2
- to finally fix task stickiness
- fix for 64-bit CPUs
- randomized port selection
* Multiple simultaneous downloads
* Smart bandwidth usage
* File level priorities
* Configurable bandwidth scheduling
* Global and per-torrent speed limiting
* Quickly resumes interrupted transfers
* UPnP support (WinXP only)
* Supports popular protocol extensions
* Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
* Localized to different languages
* Typical memory use less than 6 MB
* Incredibly small: 105 KB